Nestled into one of Phoenix’s 1st neighborhoods The Lost Leaf finds its home.
The original 1922 building at 914 N 5th street has a long history in Phoenix Culture. While inside you’ll experience the original wood floors and handmade brick that forged the early days of Phoenix. Although updated, this Phoenix Landmark was originally the home of German Immigrants and later became Max’s Sausage which is still in Phoenix today. The historic flag pole from the 40’s out front stands as a testament to the buildings tradition.
- Arizona Beers & Wines
- Happy Hour Daily Open-7PM
- All Shows Free (21+ Only Always)
- Artist Owned and Operated
- Lots of Beers, Wines, Sakes
- Lambics, Ciders, Meads
- Organic Brews & Wines
- Gluten-Free Beers & Ciders
- 100% of Art Sales go to artist
- Live Music Nightly
7 Days A Week – 365 days a year
5PM – 2AM Monday – Sunday
21+ Only Always